Best Of Toronto

Travel Guides

Restaurants Masterlist

Milestone's Grill & Bar

by - October 21, 2014

We often eat at some of surrounding chain restaurants after movie date nights at the Queensway Cineplex. Although, my SO lives downtown, he likes to drive us up to the Cineplex on Queensway as it's painfully difficult to get parking downtown especially on Fridays and Saturdays. We have dined at various Milestone's Grill & Bar on a few occasions, and I have to applaud them for consistency. At times, I find that chain restaurants can be a hit or a miss depending on the locations, but Milestone's Grill & Bar has been consistent with both their service and quality of food.



We were slightly disappointed that they were sold out of Prime Rib that night. I am assuming that it's one of the most popular cuts on the Milestone's Grill & Bar's menu. We decided to still get steaks - just different cuts.


I opted for the 8 oz Top Sirloin ($23) - signature seasoning, served with red wine jus and seasonal vegetables. My choice of side from the list was the red skin fries. I ordered my steak medium, and it turned out pretty tasty. The seasoning wasn't overwhelming salty and the meat itself was tender. However, I didn't really like the small salad portion that came with the dish. It barely had any green lettuces in the mix, but rather large chunks of peppers and onions.


My SO got the 12 oz Rib Eye ($32) - signature seasoning, served with red wine jus and seasonal vegetables with the choice of a baked potato with house-made sour cream, horseradish and chive sauce for a side.

Milestone's Grill & Bar offers casual fare at comparable prices as their competitors such as Joey's, Kelsey's, Jack Astor's Bar & Grill, Moxie's Grill & Bar, etc ... The overall atmosphere at this particular location was more low key with ample seating in the dining room. I have been to the Yorkdale location twice, and that location was louder compared to the one on Queensway. Overall, I thought that the service was good as our server was attentive despite waiting on four other tables in our allocated area in the dining room.

Address: 1001 The Queensway Toronto, ON, M8Z 6C7

Milestone's Grill & Bar on Urbanspoon

Similarly to the Yorkdale location, the Mississauga one isn't very consistent either. The last time I was here, my steak wasn't that great. I wanted a medium 8 oz rib eye, and my dish arrived kind of burnt.

Milestone's Grill & Bar on Urbanspoon

You May Also Like

comments